Employee benefits programs with PBL Insurance Limited (PBL) provide strategic, scalable and comprehensive coverage for your organization’s most valuable asset, your employees. If your goal is to retain your top employees or to attract the top talent from your industry, PBL will help you design a program that is specific to your organization, competitive within your industry and valued by your employees.
At PBL Insurance Limited (PBL) we pride ourselves on developing unique and actionable recommendations that have a real impact on your organization’s employee benefits program and the health of your employees. Our experience and expertise managing employee benefits programs will allow us to develop customized and detailed solutions. Effectively managing claims, analyzing trends and changes in claiming patterns to proactively address health concerns as well as aggressive negotiating on behalf of our clients are just some of the ways PBL ensures our clients have the best employee benefits program for their organization and employees.
Why Employee Benefits with PBL Insurance Limited
- Help attract and retain top talent in your industry.
- Sustainable and scalable benefits program design to easily evolve and grow your benefits program along with your business.
- Ensure competitive benefits program compared to industry competitors.
- Expert and efficient benefits program management to improve the health of employees and your organization’s benefits program.
- Healthier, happier and more productive employees.
Why work with a PBL Employee Benefits Consultant?
- We work for you and are highly regulated and independent of any insurance company.
- 360-degree vision of the employee benefits industry and marketplace working with all insurance carriers. Many of these insurance companies consider PBL as a specialist.
- A generalist insurance broker or life insurance agent will not have the expertise to structure, negotiate or help manage an effective employee benefits program on an ongoing basis.
- PBL’s expertise and services help identify the best and most efficient employee benefits program and develop unique and actionable recommendations that have a real impact on the health of your employees and your employee benefits program.
Our specialists will work with you to quickly…
- Determine your employee benefits program goals and objectives.
- Benchmark coverage compared to industry competitors.
- Analyze financial data of the existing program to determine the value and efficiency of the current program compared to likely alternatives.
- Provide a detailed analysis and market survey to determine claims trends, appropriate pricing, value and a performance outlook.
- Determine your benefits program goals and objectives. Don’t worry, if you have questions PBL can help! Our experts will be happy to connect however is easiest for you and walk you through the entire process.
- Schedule a meeting with PBL to discuss your employee benefits program goals and see how PBL can provide your organization with the best advice, outstanding service and an expertly managed benefits program with ongoing support.
- Gather the information and documentation required to provide a comprehensive analysis of your organization’s current employee benefits program.
- Review the program with PBL and determine the best strategy for an effective and sustainable benefits program going forward.
When your company needs a benefit solution PBL will work with your team to uncover your companies unique requirements and will deliver a complete solution that will exactly meet the needs of your company and employees.
Yes we offer:
- Comprehensive Benfits
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Expatriate Benefits
Details of each program are defined below:
Comprehensive Benefits include all of the benefits you would find in a traditional benefits program. These benefits usually create the foundation of an employee benefits package and offer vast flexibility based on your organization’s needs, goals and budget. The benefits included in a Comprehensive Benefits program often include, but are not limited to, the below listed benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Extended Health
Healthcare Spending Accounts
Healthcare Spending Accounts (HCSA’s) are a great option to introduce extra flexibility into a Comprehensive Benefits package at a specified budget. HCSA’s allow for coverage of any medical expense eligible under the CRA guidelines. Because of this flexibility and ability to define your HCSA spending dollars, these accounts can make for an excellent addition to a comprehensive benefits program.
Healthcare Spending Accounts (HCSA’s) can also be a very good option for smaller businesses wanting to implement some sort of employee benefits program but may not be ready for a Comprehensive Benefits program. The ability to define the budget for an HCSA program and the flexibility associated with these kinds of accounts can be a great start to an employee benefits offering.
Employee Assistance Programs
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP’s) are very robust programs that can help employees with everything from a mental health concern to planning travel. These programs are focused on providing counselling and therapy to employees struggling with work-related, personal, mental health and family issues but are certainly not limited to these concerns. EAP’s provide counselling and help on most life events (purchasing a home, having a baby, divorce, etc.) and have been seen to provide incredible ROI when implemented and used efficiently. EAP’s are an excellent added benefit to a Comprehensive Benefits program and often improve the experience of the Comprehensive Benefits program.
Wellness Programs are proactive programs that can be whatever your organization needs them to be to create a healthier and more productive workforce. From nutrition counselling to fitness training and seminars designed to help deal with stress, we can design a program that will achieve your organization’s goals for healthier, happier and more productive employees.
Expatriate Benefits cover your employees working outside of Canada. These plans can be implemented as part of a Comprehensive Benefits program or on a stand alone basis as necessary. Ask us about your specific situation and we will be happy to find the best solution possible for your organization.