PBL has been providing insurance solutions and custom insurance products for our personal and commercial aviation clients for over 75 years. With our comprehensive access to global markets, we can provide you with the selection and options you need to effectively manage your insurance portfolio.
One of our Aviation specialists will work with your team to identify potential exposures, and ensure you have the best advice in the business. PBL has the expertise and experience to help you develop a program that is specifically tailored to your individual requirements.
Simply put, we provide the best products, advice and service for:
- private aircraft
- air charter services
- corporate jets and aircraft
- aircraft fleets
- helicopter services
- hangers and other aviation properties
- aviation manufacturing operations
- aviation maintenance and service facilities; and,
- airport operations
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) / Drones
At PBL Insurance, we have been providing insurance solutions and custom insurance products for our personal and commercial aviation clients for over 75 years. This aviation expertise translates directly to the insurance and risk needs of UAV/Drone operators.
UAVs or Drones as they have become known are used in many commercial situations some of which are listed below:
- Service Industries – Aerial photography, Surveying, real estate, etc.
- Agricultural Applications
- Safety Applications including Search & Rescue operations
- Oil and Gas
Because of the wide diversity of UAV usage, we at PBL customize each insurance program to the needs of our client, ensuring that your unique risks are specifically addressed. With access to the entire UAV marketplace we can provide you with the insurance coverage you need.
What coverage can we provide for your UAV/Drone Operation?
- Aviation Liability – Protection for you against injury to 3rd parties or damage to 3rd party property
- Hull Liability – Protection for you against damage or loss to your UAV itself
- Commercial General Liability – Protection for your business for bodily injury or property damage to 3rd parties not associated with your UAV while in flight
- Property – Protection for your business property or equipment that is not directly attached to your UAV
One of our specialists will work with you to identify potential exposures, and ensure you have the best advice in the business. PBL has the expertise and experience to help you develop a program that is specifically tailored to your individual requirements. Whether your UAV is the focus of your business or it is a supplementary service that you offer, PBL has an insurance solution for you.
Links for Transport Canada
Are you planning to use your UAV/Drone for Recreational Purposes? Click on the link below for Transport Canada’s guidelines on recreational UAV use.
Are you planning to use your UAV/Drone for Commercial Purposes? Click on the link below for Transport Canada’s regulations regarding commercial drone use.