PBL is always on the look out for talented professionals with initiative and the drive to succeed. Currently we are in need of sales and service oriented individuals for these exciting opportunities:
- Associate Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Sudbury
- Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Windsor
- Associate Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Windsor
- Director of Finance - Windsor
- Account Executive - Commercial Lines - London
- Broker - Toronto
- Associate Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Toronto
- Commercial Account Manager (Independent Business Unit) - Toronto
- Salesforce Administrator - Toronto
- Account Executive - Timmins
- Bilingual Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Ottawa
- Team Leader - Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Ottawa
- Customer Account Manager - Personal Lines - Val Caron
- Employee Benefits Consultant - Toronto, Ottawa, Cambridge, London, Windsor
Interested in a career with PBL but don’t see the exact job title you want apply for? Contact us anyhow! We are always accepting resumes and would love to hear from you.
PBL Insurance Commitment Statements:
- Promote all products and services provided by our companies to the benefit of our clients.
- Employ the best people and support their professional growth.
- Provide our employees with competitive pay, benefits and a challenging, harmonious work environment.
- Associate ourselves with the most creative, competitive and financially secure insurance companies.
- Increase agency revenues and profitability through disciplined business practices and aggressive new business development.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in dealing with our clients, and business partners.
- Continue its dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through excellence in service.
If you think you have the right background and positive attitude required to contribute to PBL Insurance Limited, please send your résumé and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose a career with PBL Insurance Limited knowing you will be joining a family of insurance professionals who take pride in their careers. Whether you are a seasoned insurance professional or just considering a career in insurance, you could receive the following rewards for dedicated service:
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive plan awards
- Extended health, dental and Employee Assistance Program benefits
- Long-term and short-term disability benefits
- Vacation, flex time and early closure days on top of our already great hours of work
- GRRSP including progressive employer contributions
- Life & Dependent life insurance
- Continuing education opportunities and training reimbursement
- Staff discounts
- Years of Service awards
- Referral awards for new business or new hires
- Invitations to Staff appreciation and other fun events throughout the year