Buildings and civil or industrial projects require an understanding of each project’s risk profile. At PBL we have significant experience in assessing the exposures in order to design the most cost appropriate risk transfer program.
Whether you are the project owner, contractor, sub-contractor or engineer, our seasoned PBL construction personnel will meet with you to develop a detailed risk management approach.
- Review the scope of work
- Assist in identifying risk and advise on insurability and risk retention
- Conduct contract review and advise on risk transfer provisions
- Design and Build an Insurance Program tailored to your needs
- Negotiate insurance terms with qualified insurers that understand construction
Most projects require a multitude of insurance products to be weaved together to form a complete Project Insurance Program.
- Builders Risk
- Boiler and Machinery
- Delay in Start-up
- General Liability
- Wrap-Up Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Professional liability for architects and engineers
- Construction Management Errors and Omissions