Each year PBL will generously donate four (4) $1,000 scholarships to eligible students who are interested in a career in insurance.
The award will be made available payable to recipients’ post-secondary institute and can be used to pay for tuition, books or student housing.
To be considered for a scholarship award, candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- A full-time student enrolled in a diploma or degree program at an accredited post secondary college or university within a city where PBL operates
- Interested in a career in insurance
- B / 75% grade average and in good academic standing
- Involved in campus or community activities
- Possess prior work experience and be age 26 or younger
If you are interested in applying for a PBL Scholarship a complete application and supporting documentation must be submitted to email@example.com by October 31st or April 30th each year. In addition to your eligibility criteria, your application must include:
- Reference letter from at least one (1) teacher/ employer/ coach/ direct supervisor from your community involvement supporting your eligibility for consideration
- Most recent transcripts of your education
- Submission letter, describing why you are applying for a PBL Scholarship and why you should be selected to receive an award