The business of transportation is complex and encompasses a wide range of issues and best practices; not only for the road, but also for the administrative office, maintenance shop, around equipment, the terminal, and the yard. With our 70 years of experience, a PBL Insurance Transportation Specialist will work with you to identify potential exposures, and assist in the development of a customized plan that addresses your business, safety and compliance needs.
Insurance markets have taken a selective and cautious approach to transportation risk, and they will continue to do so. Therefore, it is vital that your insurance representative is not only knowledgeable about insurance coverages, but also adept at coordinating transportation risk management services that can strengthen your existing fleet risk management practices. One of our Transportation Specialists will work with your team to identify potential exposures and ensure you have the best advice in the business, then tailor coverage and services that precisely meet your specific requirements.
Your PBL Insurance Transportation Specialist will coordinate with your team to develop a program that fits your business. Your customized program may include:
- Fleet, Cargo, Commercial General, Garage, Warehouseman, and Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Building and Contents Coverage
- Pollution Liability Protection
- Alternative Risk Transfer Options & Captives
- CVOR 2 and CSA2010 Analysis
- “Mock” Regulatory Fleet Management Audits
- Safety and Compliance Program Development
- Accident Analysis and Trending
- Hours of Service Training
- Driver Safety Training
Your risk is our focus. Speak with one of our PBL Transportation Specialists to learn how we can bring value to your Fleet Management Team.